We know the main excuses for not going to the gym. You’re too tired, too busy, or too comfortable on the couch. But you can be more creative than THAT, right?
A new survey asked people for the most ridiculous excuse they’d ever used to get out of working out. Here are the five best . . .
1. “I couldn’t go to the gym because my psychic said I was going to get a call from an old flame.”
2. “I just did an eating contest and I can’t move.”
3. “I slipped a disc putting on running socks.”
4. “I couldn’t find a parking space at the gym so I didn’t go in.”
5. “I was about to go, but my roommate had a coupon for 50% off at Dominos.”
Of course, there are more…..you can check them all out here…