Weather Alert

Canton Twp Fire Serves as Heating Safety Reminder

CANTON TWP., Ohio (News Talk 1480 WHBC) – It’s a fire that has fire officials reminding us to use caution with heating devices.

The Canton Township Fire Department believes a wood burner too close to the back wall of a garage led to a fire that did $5000 damage Saturday morning.

They continue investigating.

There were no injuries.

That fire in the 1800 block of Faircrest Street SE, just west of Belden Avenue.


Connect With Us Listen To Us On