Need some help sleeping? Here are some Tips!
January 22, 2021 7:48AM EST
We all need better sleep right? Some ways to help you sleep better!
- Toss a pillow. When an upcoming task is stressing you, have a pillow represent it, toss it on the floor and you’ll get a good night’s sleep.
- Drop the temperature to chilly in your room.
- Brew some chamomile tea
- The 4-7-8 method. Breathe in for four seconds, hold it for seven, then exhale for eight. You’ll get relaxed and can sleep
- Eat a banana. They’re rich in magnesium and possum which will help your body sleep
- Trick your brain. Tell yourself you’re taking a nap and you will actually get to sleep
- Reduce blue light exposure two hours before bed
- Watch your comfort show ahead of bed