ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE CASH OR CANADA 2020 CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
- Promotional Period: The Cash or Canada 2020 contest (the “Promotion”) begins on or around October 26th, at 5:00am EST and ends at 12:00pm EST on or about November 3rd (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is 12:00pm EST November 3rd.
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in COUNTIES WITHIN THE STATION’S LISTENING AREA. Employees of WHBC-AM (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
Only one entry per person.
Each entry should include:
Who will win: Trump or Biden or Third Other Option
How many electoral votes will they get (minimum 270)
Entrants Name, age, email address, phone #
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s).
VIA INTERNET – Go to WHBC.com and follow the links and instructions to enter and submit the required information, which may include your first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address, in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The Promotion administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
One entry per person for the entirety of the contest.
- Prizes: The Winner will get $1 per electoral vote received by candidate. Example: If the winning presidential candidate gets 295 electoral votes the contestant will get $295. Total prize winnings will be determined by the results of the 2020 presidential election.
- Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on how many entries are received, and how many of those entries have the correct guess.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
Winners will be selected once all votes of the 2020 presidential election have been counted, an official winner has been announced, and electoral college votes have been counted and finalized.
IN THE CASE OF A TIE, A RANDOM DRAWING WILL BE CONDUCTED. ALL SUBMISSIONS WITH THE CORRECT GUESSES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE TIE BREAKER DRAWING.
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to Cash or Canada 2020 Winner List or Official Rules Request, 550 Market Ave S, Canton, OH, 44702. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of WHBC-AM 550 Market Ave S, Canton, OH, 44702. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.