CANTON, Ohio (News Talk 1480 WHBC) – We’ve had plenty of rain over the last year and a half.

If there are drainage issues from the runoff on your property, Stark County Soil and Water is your go-to agency.

They can make recommendations for fixing problems yourself.

If it’s a major fix, property owners can petition the county to do the job and must pay when it’s done.