CARROLLTON, Ohio (News Talk 1480 WHBC) – A Carroll County man is charged with three counts of involuntary manslaughter and a dozen other charges in the death of 14-year-old Jonathan Minard back in April.
30-year-old Matthew Little was arrested Wednesday as he worked at the same Washington Township farm where Jonathan was found, buried in a shallow grave.
He is also charged with gross abuse of a corpse.
Minard went missing when he went with Little to work at the farm.
The indictment indicates he gave the Dellroy teen heroin containing fentanyl.
Here are the charges Little faces:
– three counts of involuntary manslaughter
– corrupting another with drugs
– permitting drug abuse
– endangering children.
– heroin possession
– involuntary manslaughter by permitting drug abuse resulting in the child’s death
– reckless homicide
-corrupting another with drugs
– furnishing marijuana
– evidence tampering
– gross abuse of a corpse
– falsification (misdemeanor)
– failure to report knowledge of a death (misdemeanor)