Multiple Ohio Individuals Indicted for Promoting Prostitution
COLUMBUS (News Talk 1480 WHBC) – Agents with the Ohio Investigative Unit and members of the United States Secret Service Northern District of Ohio Task Force arrested multiple individuals connected to a long-term commercial sex investigation. 16 search warrants were executed in seven counties throughout northern Ohio.
Agents received complaints about possible illegal activity taking place in massage parlors back in 2017. The two-year investigation revealed a group of individuals involved in an illegal commercial sex enterprise.
Last week, the Cuyahoga County Grand Jury indicted the following people on counts of Promoting Prostitution – Jia Yue Dong, 42, Cui Rong Chen, 44, Fei Wang, 41, and Yan Wang, 41, all of Brunswick; Chengqiang Yu, 48, of North Royalton; and Robert Swartz, 50, of Copley. The Medina County Grand Jury indicted Yulian Fu, 50, of North Royalton, on the same charge.
The search warrants were executed at the following locations:
- JC Relaxing, Inc., also known as Relax Massage, 3321 Center Road, Brunswick
- Hua Nan Massage (formerly SJ Relax, Inc.), 4004 Milan Road, Unit A, Perkins Township
- Robust Asian Massage, LLC, 16360 Pearl Road, Strongsville
- SC Relax, Inc., 14403 Pearl Road, Strongsville
- Sunny H. Reflex, Inc., 7914 Broadview Road, Broadview Heights
- Relax, Inc., 1211 West Main Street, Kent
- Lucky Jade, LLC., 2747 Medina Road, Medina
- Ming Relax, Inc., 4000 Oberlin Avenue, Unit 2, Lorain
- Bamboo Relaxing Massage, Inc., 2522 Cleveland Road, Unit A; Wooster
- W&D Relax, Inc.,1523 Lexington Avenue, Unit A, Mansfield
- Sun GR Reflect, Inc., 17456 Lorain Avenue, Unit A, Cleveland
- Sun GR Reflect, Inc., 26761 Royalton Road, Columbia Station
- Posh Massage, Inc., 37300 Detroit Road, Avon
- 1299 Old Eagle Drive #M5, Brunswick
- 1287 Old Eagle Drive # 109, Brunswick
- 411 Plymouth Court, Brunswick.