Traffic Impacts on I-77, Route 30, Cleveland Avenue Tuesday, Wednesday
December 8, 2020 8:41AM EST
AKRON, Ohio (News Talk 1480 WHBC) – Tuesday and Wednesday (December 8 and 9) are a couple of days you’ll want to avoid Northbound I-77 between Cleveland Avenue and West Tusc.
ODOT and the contractor will be setting up a traffic split which will kick in tentatively Wednesday night or Thursday morning, as part of the $60 million bridge and repaving project on 77..
For Tuesday and Wednesday, 77 North will be down to one lane in that stretch and there will be various ramp closures.
Here are the ramp and lane closures and estimated times this week:
- I-77 N to Rt 30/62 W: Ramp closed starting Tues Dec 8 in the evening through the year 2022.
- I-77 N between Cleveland Ave (Rt 800) and W Tusc (Rt 172): One lane closed all day Tues Dec 8 and Wed Dec 9
- I-77 N to Rt 800: Ramp Closed Wed Dec 9 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rt 800 S to I-77 N: Ramp closed Wed Dec 9 7 a.m. to 12noon.
- Rt 800 N to I-77 N: Ramp closed Wed Dec 9 12noon to 5 p.m.
- Rt 30 W to I-77 N: Ramp closed Wed Dec 9 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.